1. All contestants, age 4 through 12 only, must have a 1st or 2nd or 3rd Place voucher won at their local event.
2. If you turn 13, you are not eligible to compete.
3. Contestants must present their voucher, along with their birth certificate or proof of age and sign up in their respective age group.
4. Each contestant will pull in the age group of his or her age on the day of the pull even if they won the voucher in or at a lower age group.
5. Any arguing and/or badgering by the contestants, parents and/or guardians with the pulling officials will result in disqualification of the contestant. The Pulling Official's decision will be final.
6. No weight jackets, or extra weight may be worn or carried in the pockets by the contestants. Only regular clothing may be worn. Officials at the meet will have the final ruling on this matter if there is a question.
7. All contestants must remain in the seat on the tractor at all times. If the contestant lifts off the seat he or she will be stopped at that distance.
8. All contestants must wear shoes.